Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Confrontation with a THIEF leads to Death Threat with a Gun in Oakland by Derrick Soo

Confrontation with a THIEF leads to Death Threat with a Gun in Oakland by Derrick Soo - Video

Confrontation with a admitted THIEF this morning leads to Criminal threatening to SHOOT my dog and me. He trespassed into my “Yard”, Mama attacked him! Criminal is unknown to me, but has been stealing from all my residents except me. He’s been waiting for an opportunity to steal from me. I called OPD after the Death Threat. Took OPD 20 mins to arrive. Found the criminal two streets over, in possession of a LOADED GUN that’s also STOLEN. I pressed charges. One criminal out of my Camp. Still have another 4 hiding now.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/xJyWgVe540w
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts