Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Markie Post Died - Actress Signpost Of The Zeitgeist Was In Everything I Watched On TV

Markie Post Died - Actress Signpost Of The Zeitgeist Was In Everything I Watched On TV - Video

Markie Post Died - Actress Signpost Of The Zeitgeist Was In Everything I Watched On TV If you’re of a certain age, like between 30 and up, you know who Markie Post is. But for me, I’ve seen Ms. Post on pretty much everything I’ve watched on television. That goes all the way back to the the 70s and 80s. That’s something else. She’s passed away at 70 years old. I happened to look up all of the shows she was in, just now. Something like 78 productions, including The Fall Guy with Lee Majors, and Fantasy Island, and then later Chicago P.D. Markie Post may have passed away, but thanks to TV, she lives forever.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/ZzteZ4q5bEo
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts