Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

It’s Not Encumbrance 4 Me 2 Win by Derrick Soo 4 Oakland Mayor

It’s Not Encumbrance 4 Me 2 Win by Derrick Soo 4 Oakland Mayor - Video

I would be Thrilled to become Oakland’s Next Mayor. I talk about my work around Oakland. My Notariaty has 3 Million Worldwide Follows from most Countries, and have appeared in International News in France, India and Canada to start with! All about Oakland’s Homeless Crisis, and the FAILURE of City& County Administrators traumatizes as Documented in my “Cameo” Participation as OAKLAND’s Recognized Homeless Advocate and VOICE, for the Voiceless, as Sheng Thao claims. I Represent over 350 Homeless Folks in East Oakland alone. Netflix “Google-Searched” to find me as Voice for the Voiceless. I will be the FIRST to go Live In the Solutions that I bring. I CHALLENGE ALL Oakland Mayor Candidates to Put UP or Shut UP. I put my $$$$ where my mouth is!
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/se9vgarFJPE
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts