Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

Zennie Abraham CEO Zennie62Media Earns SEO Skills Badge From Linkedin - Top 15% Of 2 Million

Zennie Abraham CEO Zennie62Media Earns SEO Skills Badge From Linkedin - Top 15% Of 2 Million - Video

Zennie Abraham CEO Zennie62Media Earns SEO Skills Badge From Linkedin - Top 15% Of 2 Million The Linkedin machine has a test for SEO or Search Engine Optimization that I took just this morning to see how I would score out. See, LinkedIn has these “skill assessments” that are in different areas. Since I have done SEO since 1998, when I made my first website (for the Oakland-Alameda County Sports Commission that I created while I was an employee consultant to the City of Oakland), and created over 100 blog platforms, make video-blogs and maintain our platforms on a daily basis, and provide that service to Zennie62Media clients, I figured I would try the Linkedin test. Well, I I passed it with flying colors, must most notably, scoring in the top 15 percent of 2 million who took the test! That means that I am part of a group of 300,000 SEO experts in a Linkedin pool of over 300 million active monthly users! That’s 0.1 percent of the total pool! So, jf you’re considering an SEO expert to hire, choose Zennie62Media, Inc, the Delaware C-Corp created and ran by me, Zennie Abraham. Also, check out and bookmark my prized, innovative blog aggregator OaklandNewsNowBlog.com And please don’t forget to subscribe to Zennie62 on YouTube - Oakland’s first YouTube Partner Channel. Stay tuned.
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/E7q6X1AZXv4
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts