Denver Focus Vlogs From Zennie62 On YouTube

My Qualifications for Oakland Mayor by Derrick Soo

My Qualifications for Oakland Mayor by Derrick Soo - Video

In this Series of videos, I will outline Hot Topics of Oakland such as Violent Crimes, Murders, Home Invasions & many of Oakland’s issues. I detail the rise and solutions covering ALL of Oakland’s concerns, because they concern all of us. I propose issuing CCW Permits to Oakland Residents to Protect themselves like Retired OPD Captain Ersie Joyner. Those that apply for a CONCEALED CARRY WEAPONS Permit “Learn & Train” alongside Cadet Police Training Academy. Then Legal Education on Gun Laws. FBI Background Check & Mental Evaluation. Everything that I was required for MY CCW (no Police Academy for me. LE Family already). I’ll cover other Oakland’s CRISIS level issues in the following Series; My Qualifications to be Mayor
via IFTTT
https://youtu.be/1J5z-unjWis
Post A Comment
  • Blogger Comment using Blogger
  • Facebook Comment using Facebook
  • Disqus Comment using Disqus

No comments :


Popular Posts